Giving a pre-plan to those you love gives everyone greater peace-of-mind. You can then live your life to the fullest, knowing you’ve done the right thing. Pre-planning is a matter of taking the time to think about – and record – your end-of-life desires. It’s a thoughtful gesture to those you love, and a way to let go of anxieties about the future. Once done, you can relax, knowing your plans are in the hands of reliable friends or family.
You can protect you and your family from inflation, by pre-funding your plan. This ensures your expenses will be covered when you need them to be. By pre-planning with us, you’re assured that your final wishes are known. This relieves your family of the burden of making difficult decisions, under emotional duress. Laying the foundation for a well thought out plan for you or a loved one takes a bit of time, but, it’s worth every moment spent. After all, you’re setting the stage for a more relaxed and enjoyable life, because you’ll have the peace-of-mind preparedness brings.
When you choose to pre-fund your final arrangements, your money is put in a state-approved trust account or top-rated insurance company until required. After your pre-plan is paid for in full, our price is guaranteed. You will never have to pay more for the items you have already paid for.
Here’s what to do to get started:
- Prepare a contact list of individuals who should be notified in a medical emergency or death.
- Write an obituary or simply jot down information you would like included in an obituary.
- Decide where obituary and memorial information should appear.
Choose the type of service you would like including the burial you prefer and make those arrangements. You will need to decide:
- Cemetery lot location
- Casket type; cremation urn type
- Vault or sectional crypt
- Type of service: religious, military, non-denominational, or fraternal
- The contact details for the funeral home you designate to care for you
- Pallbearers, music, flowers, scripture or other readings
- Charity to receive donations in lieu of flowers, if donations are preferred
- Select the speakers and the eulogies that you would want to represent you.
- Decide what organizations or church will benefit from memorial donations in your name.